1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Trim stem and root end of zucchini. Using a box grater, grate zucchini. You should have about 3 cups.
3. Place the grated zucchini in a clean kitchen towel or several layers of cheese cloth and squeeze to press out as much liquid as possible.
4. Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, oil, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract .
6. Add grated zucchini to dry ingredients. Pour liquids over the top. Gently stir and fold just until no more flour is visible.
7.Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto parchment lined baking sheets.
8. Bake about 10-15 minutes, or until edges are firm. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.