Enjoy warm, sweet and spicy Chai Tea Latte Oatmeal today, without regrets tomorrow; thanks to Truvia® Natural Sweetener, keeping sugar and calories in check.
for the Chai Tea
For a single serving of Chai Tea Latte Oatmeal
For the Chai Tea
1. Combine first 5 ingredients to a medium saucepan. Using a mallet or wooden spoon, lightly crush and bruise the spices.
2. Add 4 cups of water; bring to boil over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low ; partially cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags
5. Strain chai tea through a sieve lined with cheese cloth or a paper filter. Add Truvia® natural sweetener to strained tea. Stir to combine .
For a Single Serving of Chai Tea Latte Oatmeal
1. Combine 1 cup of chai tea and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
7. Stir in 1 cup of old-fashioned oats; reduce heat and cook 5 minutes.
8. Cover; remove from heat and allow to sit 2-3 minutes.
9. Pour oatmeal into cereal bowl and top with frothed milk, and grated nutmeg as desired.