Recipe for Chai Tea Latte made with less sugar without compromising taste!
1. Combine first 5 ingredients to a medium saucepan. Using a mallet or wooden spoon, lightly crush and bruise the spices.
2. Add 4 cups of water; bring to boil over medium-high heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low ; partially cover pan and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags.
5. Strain chai tea through a sieve lined with cheese cloth or a paper coffee filter. Add Truvia® Nectar to strained tea. Stir to combine.