Bring the garden to the table with these cheesy, herb infused burgers featuring Cabot’s Tomato Basil Cheddar.
1. Preheat grill.
2. In a medium skillet, saute chopped mushrooms in olive oil until tender.
3. In a large bowl, add cooked mushrooms, bread crumbs, egg and fresh herbs to ground meat. Mix thoroughly.
4. Shape beef mixture into 2 patties.
5. Add burgers to the grate of a hot grill. Grill to desired doneness, about 10 minutes per side.
6. Add cheddar slices to tops of burgers during last couple of minutes of grilling to allow cheese to melt.
Find it online: https://capefearnutrition.com/2016/05/12/garden-burgers/