1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half, from top to bottom, and scrape out seeds. Place both halfs of spaghetti squash cut side down onto a baking sheet and roast in oven for about one hour.
3. Meanwhile, place cut tomatoes on a second baking sheet(cut side up) , lined with foil. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with garlic.
4. Half way through cooking time for squash, place tomatoes in the oven and roast until brown at edges and slumped, about 30 minutes.
5. When squash and tomatoes are finished roasting remove from oven. Shred the squash into spaghetti like strands, placing into a medium sized bowl. Cut tomato halves into quarters and add to squash along with fresh basil.
6. Toss to combine. Top with pecorino cheese. Serve immediately.