Peachy Grilled Zucchini Caprese Stacks or Summer Stacked Salad
- 2 zucchini (about 3/4 pound) each cut diagonally into 12 slices
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon +1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 vine ripe field tomatoes, cut into 6 (1/4 inch thick slices)
- fresh basil
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 16 slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Coat both sides of zucchini with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on hot grill racks and grill 4 minutes per side.
- 3. Combine canola oil, white wine vinegar, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and honey in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 4. Arrange 8 tomato slices on a platter, top with basil leaf and stack with 1 zucchini slice, and 1 cheese slice. Add to stack (continuing to tuck basil between layers) with 1 zucchini slice, 1 tomato slice 1 cheese slice and 1 zucchini slice.
- 5. Drizzle with honey mixture. Sprinkle with cherry tomato halves , sliced peaches and fresh basil.
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 130kcal Calories from fat 77|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|