Crispy kale chips made even better with a dusting of cheddar.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Use paper towels to pat dry kale leaves.
3. In a bowl add 6 kale leaves. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 minced garlic clove, the juice of half a fresh lemon. Use your hands to massage into kale.
3. Repeat above procedure until you have used all kale.
4. Place kale on baking sheets (do no not over crowd.) Sprinkle kale with Himalayan salt.
5. Place in oven and bake for about 12 minutes.
6. Remove from oven when crispy. Serve chips on a platter after dusting with cheddar shake.