Healthier version of fish nachos made in a cast iron skillet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Add olive oil and half of chopped onion to a 10 -inch cast iron skillet.
3. Place skillet in oven and heat until very hot (two to three minutes). Swirl the skillet around to evenly coat the bottom.
4. Meanwhile, mix fish with yogurt, chilli powder, cumin and salt.
5. Remove hot skillet from oven and add tortilla chips to the bottom.
6. Cover chips with fish mixture and top with salsa and cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with remaining green onions, radishes, and Cotija cheese. Serve hot.