Recipe for cooking fish and veggies in parchment paper .
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Fold each piece of parchment paper in half crosswise. Draw a large heart half on each peice with the fold of the paper along the center of the heart. Cut out hearts, open and lay flat.
3. On one side of the fold, place 2 sliced potato rounds. Sprinkle potatoes with garlic. Place fish on top of potatoes. Top fish with julienne zucchini. Repeat with second peice of parchment paper.
4. Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and add lemon zest, lemon juice, dill. Pour half of melted butter mixture over each assembled fish and vegetable combination.
5. Fold parchment paper over food to cover. Starting at the bottom of the heart, make small overalpping pleats all the way around to seal the edges completely. Make your last fold turn under.
6. Place both parchement parcels on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until the parchment puffs up.
7. Using kitchen shears cut open the tops of the packets just before serving.