Layer honey and lemon juice, julienne cut carrots, baby beets, radishes, greens and chicken in a wide mouth mason jar for a healthy and delicious totable lunch.
1. Combine honey and lemon juice and add to the bottom of a one pint Mason jar.
2. Layer remaining ingredients in jar, one on top of the other starting with julienne carrots.
3. Finish by packing jar full with salad greens.
4. Place lid on jar. Refrigerate or pack in a insulated lunch box with ice pack.
5. To serve: Shake jar and pour into a bowl or plate, or eat right out of the jar.