Moist and chocolatey cookie bars with a sweet and salty filling.
for the filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
3. In a large bowl sift together the flours, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
4. Cream yogurt, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla.
5. Beat in flour mixture a little at a time, until well blended and smooth.
6. Set aside 1 cup of dough and refrigerate.
7. Spread the remainder of the dough into the prepared baking pan using a spatula or the bottom of a measuring cup to press the dough into a even layer.
8 Make the filling by adding ricotta cheese, sugar, egg, honey to a medium bowl and stirring to combine.
9. Spread filling evenly over the bottom layer of dough.
10. Take out out the reserved dough from the refrigerator and using a grater, shred dough over top of filling creating third layer, or simply crumble reserved dough on top.
11. Bake 40 to 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Pack in lunch or bento boxes with a lunch box freezer pack or next to a bottle of frozen water.