for Matcha green tea and sea salt blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium heat, warm olive oil.
3 . Add onion and cook stirring occasssionally until softened.
4. Add garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 1 minute.
5. Add tomatoes, lime juice, white wine and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
7.Using the back of a spoon, create a pocket for each egg in the tomato sauce. Crack one egg into each pocket.
8.Transfer skillet to oven and bake until egg whites are just set and the yolks are still runny, about 8 minutes.
9. Season eggs with Matcha green tea and sea salt blend, to taste. Garnish with fresh parsely leaves. Serve immediately. Serves 2.