Moist and delicious, this pumpkin bread has only 206 calories per slice and is low in saturated fat. Makes two loaves.
1. Preheat oven to 350Degrees F.
2.Grease two 9- by 5- by 3-inch loaf pans.
3. Mix dry imgredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
4. Beat pumpkin, oil, eggs, and water together. Add to dry ingredients. Stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix.
5. Pour one-half of the batter into each loaf pan.
6. Bake 1 to 1 -1/4 hours or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
7. Cool on rack. remove from pans after 10 minutes.