Cranberry nut bread with oats.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a 9″x5″x3″ loaf pan or a 30cm breadmould.
3. Sift dry ingredients, from flour through ginger, together in a large mixing bowl.
4. In a small bowl whisk egg and add orange juice and oil. Stir to combine.
5. Add orange juice mixture to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
6. Fold in pistachios and cranberries.
7. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into bread comes out clean.