Pumpkin Bread lite is reduced in calories, sugar, and fat and increased in fiber.
1. Reduce apple cider to 1/4 cup, by boiling in a small heavy saucepan over medium high heat (about 15 to 20 minutes). Once reduced, cool before using.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 by 5 by 3 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
3. Mix dry ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
4. Beat pumpkin, oil, eggs and 1/4 cup reduced apple cider together. Add to dry ingredients just until dry ingredients are moistened. Do not overmix.
5. Pour batter into loaf pan.
6. Bake approximately 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
7. Cool on rack. Remove from pan after 10 minutes.