Grilled barbecued shrimp with Sabra hummus makes a terrific appetizer.
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water for a minimun of 20 minutes before using.
2. Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray. Place skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil. Once oil is hot, add onion and sautee until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Add ketchup and next six ingredients. Stir until well blended.
4. Add shrimp to a shallow bowl and cover with barbecue sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator for one hour.
5. Coat grill racks with cooking spray. Light grill. Thread shrimp onto soaked skewers .
6. Place skewered shrimp onto hot grill racks and cook for about 12 to 15 minutes , turning once.
7. Remove from grill and serve on a plater with a bowl full of hummus for dipping. Garnish with additional rosemary.