1. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
2. While pasta cooks, shave zucchini into ribbons using a vegetable peeler or into julienne slices using a julienne peeler; place in large bowl.
3. Cut lemon in half and squeeze juice of one half into small bowl.
4. Add yogurt, mayo, 2 Tablespoons cheese, pesto and salt to juice and stir well. Set aside.
5. Add egg to pyrex baking plate. Add panko to second plate. Dip fish into egg and then panko. Heat olive oil in a medium -size skillet over medium high heat. Add fish to skillet, and brown on each side (about 3 to 5 minutes depending on thickness of fish.) Remove fish from pan and cover with foil to keep warm.
6. Add sauce to skillet , reduce heat to medium-low and cook 1 -2 minutes.
7. Increase heat to medium high and add butter, remaining 1 tablespoon cheese, and white wine. Bring to boil. Cook stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickend.
8. Combine zucchini and linguine place on large serving platter. Mix in basil. Top with cooked fish. Pour sauce over fish and vegetable pasta mixture. Garnish with cherry tomato halves.