Fresh blackberries and fresh blueberries from The Produce Box made my twelve o’clock salad doubly delicious.Disclosure: I have received a Produce Box free of charge and I was not expected to write this post. I was not financially compensated for my time. Opinions are my own.
I was so excited to receive my goodies from the Produce box today I literally met Robyn, the area manager, at the curb. I wasted no time digging into this harvest box..
and putting together a berry good salad.
Enjoying NC farm fresh produce is easy, convenient and delicious. Join me by enrolling here and following the recipe I’m sharing below to add some berry goodness to your summer meals.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 -3oz boneless skinless chicken breast grilled and seasoned with a red pepper rub (I used Kickin’ Chicken by Weber)
- 2 cups loosely pack salad greens
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 6 blackberries
for the vinaigrette
- 1 T pomegranate juice
- 1 T white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 /4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Combine ingredients for the dressing in a small prep bowl and set aside.
2. Arrange salad greens on a plate. Top with grilled chicken breast. Sprinkle berries around the greens. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Enjoy!