1. Zest the orange; you will need 2 teaspoons of orange zest. Set aside.
2. Peel orange and break into segments. Cut segments into thirds. Set aside.
3.Combine Greek yogurt, 1 1/2 teaspoon agave nectar and 1/2 teaspoon orange zest. Set aside.
4. Combine water, milk, and salt in a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
5. Add corn meal in a thin stream stirring continuously.
6. Cook while stirring until corn meal thickens and separates from the sides of the pan. (May take anywhere from 1 minute to 5 minutes.)
7. Remove from heat. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons agave nectar and 1/2 teaspoon orange zest. Divide between 4 bowls.
8. Top each bowl with yogurt mixture , orange segments and toasted almonds.